1. Entrants must be female and a minimum age of 17 years old.
2. Contestants who are married or have children are welcome to enter the contest.
3. There must be nothing in your background that could bring the contest or its sponsors into disrepute.
4. Must not have posed nude or topless, for any photographs, professional or amateur, or film in any capacity whatsoever.
5. All contestants must find a sponsor or cover their sponsor fee for the contest. Fees vary depending on age and area.
6. You must be available to attend the grand final. If selected as a winner of a live regional or national event, the trip is part of your prize (chaperone not included). Should you not take up your trip, a financial penalty is applicable to cover admin fees, as per our Terms & Conditions.
7. All sponsorship fees/entry fees, deposits are non refundable.
8. Should you be found to have broken any of the above rules, you will be removed from the competition. No refunds will be given for any monies already paid, so please ensure you read all rules and Terms & Conditions thoroughly prior to submitting your application. Should you be removed and have associated parties and sponsors requiring a refund, this will be at your own personal expense and not the responsibility of MISS AYEO GAGA CONTEST. If rules are found to be have been broken after you have been selected, your title will be revoked and you will be required to return any prizes, including sash and crown, to MISS AYEO GAGA CONTEST and the title will be given to the next highest scoring finalist.
9. Should you fail to attend on the specified date for your heat or the grand final, you will not be entitled to a refund of any monies paid in relation to that heat/final. If you arrive more than one hour late, you may also be refused entry to the contest that day.
10. By applying for the contest, you are confirming that you suit all criteria set out above and fully understand the rules and requirements, and agree to our Terms and Conditions found on the top of the entry form.
11. MISS AYEO GAGA CONTEST reserve the right to refuse applications. All successful entrants will receive confirmation by email within 5 days of applying.
12. All grand finalists under the age of 18 on the date of travel, will be required to be chaperoned by 1 female adult chaperone to the grand final. Details of the cost of a chaperone attending, can be found on our Grand Finals Itinerary.
13. You must have permission from the photographer to use any photo you submit with your entry form.If you have any concerns about the above rules of entry or the terms and conditions, please bring these to the attention of MISS AYEO GAGA CONTEST prior to entry. It shall be the companies discretion as to whether or not any rules have been broken and you will be advised of this decision. The decision of MISS AYEO GAGA CONTEST is final.
Please note that all fields are required *